Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Racing Again!

I'll be heading to Washington D.C. on 4 Oct to run in the Army Ten Miler. Once again, I'll be joining my good friend Scott Brenneman for this great event. Scott and I last ran the ATM in 2006 and if my memory serves me right, we ran 7:11 miles, finishing at just a little over 1 hr 11 min. My goal this year is to break the 7min/mile barrier and finish below 1 hr 10min. As usual, the weather will play a big role in my time. If the temperature is somewhere in the low to mid sixties, then it's "game on." I will be running with the Ft. Eustis team this year and hope to run fast enough to score one of the 4 times that will count toward the team's total. Should be fun! Check out the race page at http://www.armytenmiler.com/. I'll post a recap after the race.

No comments:

Stupid Tax...from daveramsey.com